Subject to these Terms of Service, we grant each user of the Services a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., to download and display locally) Content solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us or from the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
Rules of Conduct
You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Content, that:
• Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
• You know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
• Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortuous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
• Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
• Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party;
• Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives; or
• Includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information.
You shall not:
• Take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers') infrastructure;
• Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services;
• Bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services);
• Run any form of auto-responder on the Services;
• Use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to crawl or spider any page of the Site;
• Harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; or
• Otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
• Decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction,
• Modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services, or
• Copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder.
You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to:
• Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
• Enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof,
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
• Respond to user support requests, or
• Protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and the public.
Intellectual Property Rights
• You agree to maintain and respect copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices on all copies, in any form, of the Al Pamir and avoid all sorts of infringements in the same form and manner that such copyright and other proprietary notices are included on the website. Except as expressly authorized in this Agreement, you shall not make any copies or duplicates of website.
• The Service and the trademarks (names and logos) contained on the Website, are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the applicable laws and international conventions. The Service is for your information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. Al Pamir does not give any rights to anyone to use its IPR in any circumstance for their commercial benefits.
• You agree that the Al Pamir will be entitled to all legal and equitable remedies otherwise available to it to protect the intellectual property rights, without limitation, the right to seek and obtain injunctive relief and enforce the same against you.
Limitation of Our Liability
We provide the Website to you on an “as is” basis. We don’t give you any warranties or guarantees about how the Website will work, the availability of the Website, or whether you can get results from the Website. Any liability related to the quality and performance of the Website, or the accuracy or completeness of the content on the Website, belongs to you. We are not liable for any acts or damages that arise out of your use of the Website in any way. We aren’t liable for any acts or damages that arise out of your inability to use the Website in any way.
You warrant that:
• You will only use the Sites in accordance with these Terms and only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner;
• You will not transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) via the Sites;
• You will not knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware